A bath package includes: a bath with the right shampoo for your dog’s skin and coat, a conditioning treatment, getting blown dry and brushed out, ear cleaning, nail trimming, and a bandana.
A groom includes everything your pup would get with a bath, plus the haircut of your choice. The exact haircut will depend on the condition of your pet’s coat. If a dog has matting or packing so that the coat cannot be brushed out, they may need to have a shorter haircut. Extra charges may apply based on the condition of the dog’s coat – please see below.
- Extra Small Dogs: Under 8 pounds.
- Small Dogs: 8 to 20 pounds.
- Medium Dogs: 20 to 40 pounds.
- Large Dogs: 40 to 60 pounds.
Some coat types:
- Short coat – A short haired chihuahua, a pug, or a beagle, etc. Might still shed quite a bit! Basically never needs a haircut.
- Long coat – A dog with hair that grows nonstop, and needs haircuts, like a poodle, maltese, pekingese, shih tzu, etc.
- Double coated – A dog with a water repellent overcoat, and a fluffy (shedding!) undercoat. Includes pomeranians, Australian shepherds, golden retrievers, labs, etc. Lots of extra coat to get out.
Base prices for Baths, Grooms, and Single Service Visits
|Size of Your Dog||Single Service Base *||Bath Base Price **||Groom Base Price **|
* Single service visits would include nail trimming, a brush out, or other single service as decided in advance.
** Additional charges will apply for coat conditions including matting (long haired dog), excessive packing/pelting (double coated dog), flea or tick removal, deskunking, or emergency visits because your dog has rolled in, say, your neighbors garbage, a lot of dead fish, or something else incredibly disgusting but so attractive to a dog.
My prices include the cost of travel within my normal area. If you are outside of that area and I agree to groom your dog, there may be an additional travel fee which you will be informed of in advance.
Some services, such as working with new Fear Free Grooming clients, or special needs dogs, whether due to temperament, age, or health conditions, take more time than a standard groom. In that case, price will be based on the amount of time I spend with your dog. This will be discussed in advance with the client.